My philosophy as a business and management consultant is summed up in a Chinese Proverb.
“If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime.” It is better to teach someone how to do something than to do it for them. Giving someone a fish is good for the short term, but it is better to teach them how to do it so that in the long term they can take care of themselves. Instead of outsourcing, let Power Steering teach you how to fish in your business!
- Independent Loan Review
- Independent Loan Review periodic spot-checks
- SBA OCRM Compliance and Portfolio review
- On- or Off-site OCRM Review Preparation
- On-site liaison during OCRM Review
- Liquidation and Recovery Expert
- Policy & Procedure manual creation
- CDC software expert in integration, training and usage of loan management software and going “paperless”
- Development of professional marketing presentations
- Review and/or write expansion requests, including analysis of new markets
- Review and/or write PCLP/ALP/ACL applications or renewals
- Community Advantage applications, including business plans
- CDC operation process review, from performance to profitability, whether start-up or established, large or small
- Targeted Strategic Planning & E
- SBA SMART Review
- Temporary and Long Term CDC Staffing
- Targeted Strategic Planning
- CDC Executive Coaching
- Facilitate Board and/or Staff Retreats
- Organizational review and structuring
- Non-profit application (new CDCs) and IRS review
- Congressional presentation packets
- And so much more. . .
to start charting your best course in the 504 Loan Program!